and He said to them, “Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God.
Because Jesus teaches us that the kingdom of heaven belongs to both children and those who have the intense belief and faith of a child, we make sure that we follow His word by ministering to children directly. We want to plant the seeds that will turn into the oaks of righteousness (Isaiah 61:3) and see our children become part of His kingdom to help grow the kingdom!
The leaders and volunteers in our children’s ministry programs see to it that:
- Our activities are fun and exciting
- Our environment is friendly, safe, and inviting
- Our teaching is biblically sound
- Our lessons are developmentally appropriate
- Our children are welcome and accepted
Service is at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday mornings. All kids check in is in building 300.
TLC Boys Ministry is for boys in Kindergarten through 5th grade. They are split up by ages in classes where they do projects and work toward badges all while learning what it means to become a man of God.
We want to mentor the boys to become men because we live in a culture where there are males but not enough men.
They start at 6:30 pm
From Pre-K to Junior High
Service Wednesday 6:30pm in Building 400
- Rainbows (Pre K girls and boys)
- Daisies (Kindergarten)
- Prims (First and Second Grade)
- Stars (Third through Fifth Grade)
Like us on Facebook to hear more about upcoming events!