and He said to them, “Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God.
Because Jesus teaches us that the kingdom of heaven belongs to both children and those who have the intense belief and faith of a child, we make sure that we follow His word by ministering to children directly. We want to plant the seeds that will turn into the oaks of righteousness (Isaiah 61:3) and see our children become part of His kingdom to help grow the kingdom!
The leaders and volunteers in our children’s ministry programs see to it that:
- Our activities are fun and exciting
- Our environment is friendly, safe, and inviting
- Our teaching is biblically sound
- Our lessons are developmentally appropriate
- Our children are welcome and accepted
Service is at 10:00 a.m. on Sunday mornings. All kids check in is in building 300.